An Aesthetic Procedure or Treatment in today’s age has turned into a favorite and the credit for this goes to its plentiful benefits. Compared to cosmetic surgery, it is non-invasive, cost effective, easy, has less pain and patients can recover soon.
The Different Types
The different types of Aesthetic Procedure are as follows,
- Abdominoplasty- Also known as a tummy tuck this process is used to reshape and firm the abdomen. It differs in scope and also subdivided into categories such as
- Complete/full abdominoplasty- Resting on the surgery’s extent, this can take some time around 1-5 hours to complete.
- Partial/mini abdominoplasty- this surgery can be completed sometime around 1-2 hours
- Extended abdominoplasty- this is full abdominoplasty together with lateral thigh lifts. The extended abdominosplasty performs the abdominal contouring covering a complete abdominoplasty thereby allowing more improvement of the waist (flank) and also make the contour of upper lateral thighs’ smooth
- High lateral tension abdominoplasty- this is a modern technique which requires about 4-5 hours to complete. As compared to conventional abdominoplasty where muscles are tightened vertically, here in high lateral tension abdominoplasty the muscles are horizontally tightened. The end outcome is a flat abdomen with a better - defined waistline
- FAB or Floating Abdominoplasty- also called extended mini abdominoplasty, this technique helps to tighten and shape via a small incision which is not placed surrounding the belly button. With the help of this small incision, the excess skin is taken out while the belly button is detached temporarily floating over the muscles at the time of the process.
- Circumferential abdominoplasty-this is the merge of an extended abdominoplasty with a buttock lift. Its resulting scar will run around the body. This process is called a Body Lift or Body Lipectomy. Circumferential abdominoplasty is most ideal for patients that have undergone a massive weight loss
- Blepharoplasty- this technique is used to reshape the eyelids. Also called an eyelid surgery it is done through an external incision along the eyelids natural skin lines.
Apart from these, there are many more types of aesthetic treatment or procedures that are widely used to treat different forms of problems such as combination procedure, mammoplasty, mastopexy, buttock augmentation, buttock lift, chemical peel, labiaplasty, lip enhancement, rhinoplasty, otoplasty, rhytidectomy, browplasty, midface lift, chin augmentation, cheek augmentation, orthognathic surgery, fillers injections, resurfacing/laser skin rejuvenation, liposuction, brachioplasty and phalloplasty amid others. Consult your surgeon for the procedure that is most ideal for your situation and reap its benefits.